Monday, June 20, 2011

Sycamore Ranch, Sunrise - landscape painting by Kirk Witmer

6x8 - oil on archival panel
As I've said before, painting small works on a daily basis gives me more opportunities to experiment and here are three that are all part of one experiment. I wanted to see how much interest I could bring to the same scene at three different times of day, so these three are part of a trilogy. This is the sunrise version.

Click the button to buy - US$39 + $5 s&h

Buy the set of three from Sycamore Ranch for $78 ... That's a "buy 2 get one free" offer!


Email the artist at: khwitmer@juno.com

If you'd like to get advance notice of my upcoming works before
they're even listed at auction, click here to submit your email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...