Friday, November 1, 2019

Gearing Up for 2020!

"The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated." --Mark Twain

It's been .... well .... a while since my last post, but it's time to get back into the swing of things, especially ART things, again. So here's what's been happening as I prepare for the coming year.

I'm on Instagram now, and have begun posting artwork there, as well as reporting on other things going on around the studio and the ranch.
CLICK HERE to get over there and become a follower.

I've also opened a store for buying "Print on Demand" opportunities of my art on not just wall art, but also on a wide variety of products for everyday use, like ... well ... there's a partial list on the right. Lots of choices!

Here's a LINK to get to the store.

And you can be a follower there too!

But probably most important, is that I've now completely revamped my website into simple categories according to the type of art. Prints of my art are available through the store, but the originals of the paintings can be purchased in the website using PayPal buttons.
Click HERE to check out the new site.

And it took a while to get all that working, but now everything, the website, Facebook, Instagram, the store and this blog are now interconnected.
So that's about it for now.......OH WAIT! No it isn't....

Talk about gearing up ..... I've also gotten geared up to paint plein air now as well!
My earlier efforts some years ago always ended up in disaster, but after having many plein air instructors here at Painted Views Ranch, observation of instructors and their students (who were better prepared than I ever was) has taught me that Success needs what it needs, and now I'm ready to jump in and move some paint around outdoors! After all, it's really kinda silly to live here among views that everyone raves about when they see them and not be plein air painting myself. So, here I go with THAT! Wish me Luck!

We're also considering having multiple Plein Air Paint Out Days each year, so if that sounds interesting to you and you're near enough to attend, (we're just north of Florence, Texas) let me know in the comments below, and in the meantime, subscribe your email address to the Painted Views Ranch blog. Here's the LINK.
If knowing how to find us would help you decide, use the link below, then click on "Directions", enter your address and hit "Enter" and you'll know exactly where we are and how long a drive it is from your place to ours.

CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK TO DIRECTIONS

And I'm thinking maybe this blog needs a new look too. The "weathered wood" motif has run its course so a new banner in the header, a fresh coat of background color and a style that matches the website would help promote "my brand". (Not sure what that means, but they keep telling me I need to have one. LOL)

So stay tuned, because I'm thinking 2020 could be a fun year! Gotta go

make some paint fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...